Please pray! I received a call from the docs office that my bloodwork showed abnormalities. I have an anti cal antibody. I have not been given much info but prognosis can tend to be questionable... it is very rare. I found this definition:This anti-c antibody in your blood can cross the placenta and attack the red blood cells of the fetus. The result in anemia in the fetus that can cause jaundice or stillbirth. That is the definition for anti C and I have no information on if that is the same as anti cal or Kal (I don't even know how it is spelled.)
Rich is getting his blood tested as we speak. If it is positive, more immediate action will be required and prognosis could be not as great. If it is negative all the doc said is that my chances go from high to about half. Please pray with us!!! I am currently awaiting a return call from the high risk doc for more information. We will hopefully hear from him tomorrow, and should have the test results sometime tomorrow as well.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment