Monday, July 13, 2009

Emily's Reaction

Following the last blog entry, I wanted to post Emily's reaction when we told her. Please ignore the bed head, guess I neglected to comb my hair.

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute video I especially love how you can hear Lucy slurping down her water clear in the next room

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!! I check your blog like everyday for a month and then the one time I go two days without checking!!!!!!!!

    THAT IS SO FLIPPING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I will definitely be praying for him/her to keep nice and safe for 9 months!

    I am so excited for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too cute! I even love hearing Lucy drink her water in the background! HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw!!!! The video is precious Mel. Emily's expressions were priceless. We'll be praying that everything goes smooth sailing. We're so happy for you and Rich as this has been something you have been wanting for awhile. How exciting. Get lots of rest and take it easy when you can. =) I don't remember with Em, but do you get sick in your first trimester? I'll be praying that you don't.

    Sending love your way...Kel

    ReplyDelete