Friday, July 31, 2009
I am so angry at doctors I can't even breathe. Yesterday when my OB's office called she said she didn't have much information, and that she has never seen this antibody disorder. She told me to call the High Risk doctor and ask them to explain it to me. The nurse called today and refused to talk to me. She told me she didn't have any information, and it would be late next week before she would call me back. I told her that I am their patient, and that I needed someone to answer my questions. She repeatedly told me that even if she did get my chart today, they wouldn't call till late next week. I am so mad. My OBs office should be calling with Rich's results today, I am going to let them know how rude the high risk doc office was, and that someone needs to answer my questions. This is ridiculous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment