Sunday, July 12, 2009

I was wrong afterall!

Last Sunday evening I was pretty sure I started my cycle. On Monday I was to get a blood test and I almost didn't go. Around 3:30 Monday I got a call from the nurse, "congratulations, you are pregnant! But it is very early!" My hcg level was only 29. I kept saying, I thought I wasn't! The nurse said the bleeding must have been implantation. I was in complete shock, and still am! Praise the Lord that my first round of fertility treatments worked!! I had two follow up betas and everything was looking great! I have my first ultrasound on Tuesday, July 28. Please continue to pray for this little one we have hoped for as obviously we are not out of the woods yet! Thank you!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo!!! We are SO excited for you guys! It's going to be awesome to have someone to experience pregnancy with and our little ones will only be about 4 weeks apart!

    ReplyDelete